Monday, August 22, 2011

If It's not fun you're not doing it right!! Layout #1




This was a really fun layout it's my DS2 Playing outside on a sunny day with his water table making mud!! I like doing two page layouts that's just how I role. The sun is a Journaling tag but I don't like my hand writing, it sits empty. The stripes of paper are from Cosmo cricket snorkel collection boarders I had two of these page., I cut the boarders then inked around all the edges that's my favorite thing to do with ink. The title "If its not fun you're not doing it right" was also on this paper.


Above: Close up of rub-on, echo park element sticker (wale), and Cosmo Cricket sticker (flower)

Warning rub-ons are addictive!! I like black ones such as this one from Kasiercraft, black goes with everything!! I believe this saying (90% mischieff, 10% dirt) was made for this picture. I messed up a little but couldn't bring myself to cover it up, so it's not perfect but what is?


Fancy pants: To the moon chipboard stickers

Love chipboard it gives a great 3-D image to the page. Most chipboard are now stickers but I have a few brands and they do not seem to have enough stick!! So I also glued these down so they would stay. I inked the stars in green too.

 
Echo park Metropolitan Dot & Stripes (background paper)      
Cosmo cricket snorkel collec. Broader (stripes of paper)        
Fancy pants To the moon Chipboard (starts)            
Bo Bunny barefoot & bliss alphas (sunny)                                
Echo park splash collec. element stickers (sun,word box, splash)
Cosmo cricket salt air stickers (starfish, gloer)                             
Kaiser Rub-ons (90% mischief 10% dirt)                            
Baubles/Dew drops                                                                   


 

No comments:

Post a Comment