Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The best Guy - Mini album

       I made this paper bag album from a kit from boys rule scrap-booking (link at bottom). It featured Jillibean Soup "Macho Nacho" plus tons of coordinating goodies to make any project a success  I love paper bag albums!! Even if I don't put and tags in them I love to have the dentition that the flap of the paper bag can give. 


Love those chipboard stars!! They were so fun to ink with prima ink. Those jean stitched thickers are to die for!!


I added some gun yellow washi tape and colorbok chipboard buttons.


Fussy cut out those cute ties to use as embellishments around "the thing you do" punch out.


More washi!! Fun border punch outs and stickers.


Super fun stickers and and tags. I had to change the word gentle to loud!!  Love that Blue paper clip I added from my stash!!


Can you tell me DH didn't want me to take anymore pictures!! lol He calls me the paparazzi!! More washi I'm never really used it before but know I'm in love!!!


Another epic moment jounaling card, i added journaling after this picture my handwriting is so bad!! So cute stick I LOVED all the sayings in this Paper kit!!


Fisjars Wave border punch. The back of this album I kept very plain for me!! This scrapbook kit was so great and it was so easy to piece this album together!! It inspired me to do a  12x12 layout, which I haven't dine in forever.

You can get this wonderful kit here: http://boysrulescrapbookkits.blogspot.com/

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment