Wednesday, July 11, 2012

DCWV Immortal love cards

 Love this DCWV Immortal love stack!! I love the music notes with the grungy feel of this paper.
You don't have to be a vampire or wolf lover to love this paper.



I used 3mm flatback pearls that I'm selling in my new etsy store to make the bling around the flower and also the word "love".


Above: I made this flower out of red card-stock then inked the edges with black distress ink and gave it a squirt of a water to make it blend. When I made these flowers I just knew they would look great with this collection.


Card Two with papers from the collection three white flower cabochons. Along with pearl trim that complements the flower I made!The wording says "a song just for you" which I thought would make a good evryday card or a get well crad!! Both cards are blank inside.

My Etsy is new so I will be adding new items daily!!! It will beall the things that I love to use in scrapbook and crafts. I will through in every once in a while handmade craft Items.


No comments:

Post a Comment