Monday, June 4, 2012

Altered Art Esal

 I found this art eassal at a variety store, I knew I had to alter it!! this is my first altered project! I'm really excited about the way it turned out. I wish there would have been more because I would have grab them to make gifts but there was only this lonely one.


Look at all the lovely products I used!!




The esal was all natural then I painted it with folkart metallica paint.


Paper blooms
DCWV mmortal love
Jenni bowlin- metal art keys
K & Co. life's journey metal art keys
Bo bunny Tiemepiece brad
Bo bunny blitzen jewels
Tattered angels haunted shadows
diststrees ink black soot
K& co embellishment ephemera pack emgraved garden
K & Co. rub-ons and gems
Acrylic stamps
gold embossing powder

Check out my Youtube channel for video descriptions of my projects!!




No comments:

Post a Comment