Friday, May 25, 2012

Teacher mini albums - End of year Gift

               I made six mini albums to give to my Pre-K's teachers along with the bus drivers.


All six mini albums!! Whew!! It looks like a lot of work but it wasn't too bad!! Especially when you enjoy what you do.


I cut bazzill black cardstock out on my cricut with the jasmine cartridge using shape frame. I cut it at 5'3/4 than the layer of tradewinds paper at 5'1/2. the papers did not fully layer very well but I like the look. The inside oval is made to go inside of the frame so it is also cut at 5'1/2 than fits perfectly inside.


I used the Tim Holtz claps to bind it but need to get out to the crat store to by a binding ring because it's a pain to flip through the pages.


The inside ovals are dry embossed with Cuttlebug A2 Embossing Folder - Fleur De Lis. Two of the oval shapes fit in the A2 floder so this was a breeze. Plus my five and three year old can use my sizzix. Which mean they enjoy turning the crank and finding out what comes out, also less work for me ;)!!



Products Used:
Tim holtz clasp
Blue moon charms (shell)
Crystal Stickers (pearls)
DCWV Tradewind 12 x 12 paper
K & Company Key (front cover)
Bo bunny timepiece clear stamp (front cover)
Tim holtz distress ink
sizzix texture boutique
Cuttlebug A2 Embossing Folder - Fleur De Lis

For a Video Description Follow this link to my youtube!!

We also had a pinic which I took pictures at, (70 I'm a little snap happy!!), so I'm going to add the pictures for them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment